Friday, November 30, 2012

Reflection

I had a lot of trouble with the Reflection assignment. I had a mirror, and that was about it. I didn't know what to do with the mirror. I decided to smash it up, and then I tried to put it back together and have planes facing in odd directions to get weird reflection. This is how that turned out:

 
It didn't turn out as amazing as I had hoped.
 
So then I decided to create a frame for the broken mirror out of painted cardboard. I taped the frame to the mirror and decided to take pictures of the mirror in interesting locations. The photos would now become the final piece rather than the mirror itself. Which is good because the mirror is pretty clunky.
 
Fence and House

Sky House


Warm Cool

Speed Limit 10

Bicycle

Shape Shape Painting

Duchamp's Dad Painting
 
I am pretty satisfied with the end product. I think the photos turned out pretty neato.

No comments:

Post a Comment